Sunday, November 13, 2011

Friends & Fam & Tramps

That's what our entire weekend involved.
One of Curt's good friends was married this weekend, Hurray! 
It was great to see his Urbana crew again,
they are all such great guys. 
After dancing a few songs, eating delicious foods, and talking to fun people
(namely Curt's old school counselor, Mr. Furrer. He is a VERY funny guy. He definitely loves the Isenbarger family)
We ventured over to North Liberty, Iowa.
We ALWAYS have a great time there 
& are so glad we were able to make it this weekend for the Primary Program.
But these pictures illustrate what our Sunday morning look like over at the Coleman Casa: 




It was TRAMP time for us. 
Trin & JC definitely know how to get my heart rate goin early in the morning. 
We also played the best Wii game invented:
Wii Party.
Loads of fun games that all ages can enjoy. 
If I had a Wii, I would be playing that game right now. 
After the great primary program,
Sarah made her famous CAFE RIO and it was delicious. 
Thank you Sarah,
my belly was happy the entire way home.


Curt & I arrived home at 10:00 tonight,
I just finished up some studying for my exams tomorry,
and now I'm pooped
Time for bed for this girl.

1 comment:

  1. It was a very VERY good weekend visit. WE were so sad and lonely once everyone took off!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...