Friday, December 9, 2011

Celebration Perhaps?

We are doooone (with classes for this semester)! Gosh, I really can't believe it. It hasn't really set in yet, which is why I think we need to CELEBRATE. I'm not exactly sure how, but we need to. Any suggestions? A cruise would be ideal, but I don't know if that will work out right now....so maybe something a teensy bit smaller....


Another reason for celebration.....
JESSICA & ANDREW are getting hitched! It's about time don't you think? Curt and I had our bets that they would get engaged in October, but they proved us wrong. They get engaged last Saturday! We are sooo soooo happy for them. They are just too cute, so funny, and very photogenic..I mean look at these photos:






Congratulations you two!

Another reason to celebrate:
Curt's car is out of the shop! Yayyy....for the past week we have had to survive with one single car. Surprisingly, we did quite well. I would either drop the mister off at work and then pick him up at 6:00 or he would take the car and I would walk to work and then he would pick me up at 8:00....or he would be stranded at home all day while I was at work, had sessions, and dinners. It definitely was tough. I am very grateful we have our little mazda back. We love you Mazda. We hope you live on forever with us....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...