Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas All Day, Every Day

Okay, so maybe we don't have Christmas every single day, but it sure feels like it! On Monday we celebrated two things:

  1. My not so baby brother returned home from BYU Idaho Sunday morning! It was soo great to see him and have him back. He really does add a lot to the family & we missed him a lot a lot. Because we missed him so much, we surprise attacked him with SILLY STRING. That is how my family expresses love. If you get silly stringed...you definitely are a loved child. And we got him good, so Logy, YOU ARE VERY LOVED. We are so happy you're home!
  2. Since Curt & I won't be with my family this Christmas, we celebrated Christmas early!
All of us siblings did a gift exchange which was a lot of fun. My sister and Curt both had each other which was pretty funny. Carli definitely hit the jackpot with Curt. She gave him a pack of vintage coke bottles. He absolutely loved it. He loved it so much that he pretty much tore up all of his fingers trying to open the darn things. Apparently we need to invest in a cap remover thing-a-ma-bob. But they look pretty dang cool!


She also surprised him with the Shrek series, which we thoroughly enjoy (the fourth one is the best surprisingly). Curt is definitely appreciated (and so am I)! Thanks Carli!

Ryan had me and was such a sweetie! He was so excited to give me my gifts AND he wrapped them himself, which I think is very impressive. He surprised me with a photography book I REALLY wanted and a set of matching bracelets, which I loved! He told me he picked them out all by himself and that he thought I would love them. He was definitely right. He is just too cute. No wonder he's the favorite in the familly....JUST KIDDING, kinda :).

After the exchange and opening my wonderful gifts from my parents, we had a divine "homemade" ice cream mint chocolate mint cake and then watched Kung Fu Panda 2! Which was hilarious and artistic. Curt asked during the movie if we are getting old because we think Kung Fu Panda is funny. Are we really getting old?? I hope not!

Anyways, just a few more days until we have Christmas #2! It's really great being married :) JUST KIDDING...we love being married because of the great amazing people in our lives and how much they love us! But in all seriousness, getting hitched was the best thing ever. Not only are Christmases better, every single day of our lives are better. No joke.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you all made out nicely! :) Merry Christmas #1!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...