Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's here, it's finally here!

*late night/ early morning post*

Yes, Christmas has arrived! It is very odd for me though. There is absolutely no snow. Not one single flake. It feels like it should be spring break or something! I can't remember the last time I had a snowless Christmas. I kinda wanted to crush our ice cubes and just through it on porch to capture a moment of what Christmas should look like....But besides that, the Christmas spirit is in the air. All of the Isenbarger Crew (seventeen people in all) are all together and I love it! So much fun, food, and games. We know how to celebrate the season. And to be honest, who really needs snow as long as you are surrounded by the people you love? Besides, I only like snow for one day, I love my family for eternity.

It also very strange for me. This is my first Christmas away from my brothers, sisters, and parents. I feel like part of me is missing. I really do miss the Cramer traditions, the caroling, the skits, and the celebrations. I miss everyone and I want to tell them that I love them so much. I am so grateful for being able to live so close to them and share so many memories. I have the greatest family in the world. They all have such unique and wonderful personalities. They make my life so much better and have taught me so much. I love you Mom, Dad, Logan, Carli, Breanna, and Ryan!


I hope everyone's Christmas day goes amazingly!

*5 hours till we have to go to wake up. Good night!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...