Thursday, December 1, 2011

Small, but exciting accomplishments.

First Accomplishment:
So, I was given an invitation the yesterday. It wasn't just any invitation, it was an invitation from one of my Professors (not in a creepy kind of way). Let me tell you about this professor and this class. His name is Josh Boyd and he is known at Purdue for how hard his classes are and his rigorous grading style. He always wears a bow tie. Actually I found a picture of him...

As you can see, he definitely is not an ordinary, boring professor. I feel like I have learned more from him than any other professor, so good job Prof. Boyd. Anyways, he began his class by telling us that only 10 students out of the 150 students taking the class will receive an A. Pretty scary right? Well.....I am one of those ten! Check this out...
                           
That was pretty dang exciting & has never happened to me before. Whoop Whoop!

Second Accomplishment:
Last night I was in the Christmasy mood. We had our first snowfall this week, and it was about time to get in the mood. I popped in the old film "Holiday Inn" (which is a Isenbarger favorite...especially Lisa). Most people would say, what?? That isn't an accomplishment! Oh, it is. I have actually never seen this film. If you are apart of the Isenbarger fam & have never seen Holiday Inn then your in trouble...So YAY, I've finally seen it! On top of that, I made a 12 day Christmas Calender Advent. What? You've never heard of a 12 day Christmas Advent? Well, that's what's in these days FYI. Jussst kidding. I haven't finished it yet, but today is DECEMBER FIRST. I had to get something on our wall! Hopefully I get the rest of December made by Christmas....but it still looks very cute!


Third Accomplishment:
We are listening to the Christmas album by She & Him, which we purchased for only ONE DOLLAR AND 99 CENTS. Holy Cow! That, my dear, is a good deal. We must thank Amazon for this accomplishment. 


I think that's all our accomplishments for now. Hopefully more to come!

1 comment:

  1. Andrew watched Holiday Inn for the first time a few weeks ago. It's a requirement. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...