Thursday, November 10, 2011

We are alive & well. (Carli this post is for you)

I have had several inquiries about whether we are alive -- and yes we are. We are more than alive, we are partying NON-stop. Every day we are doing something. I seriously have not had time to sit down and relax (except for today...which was much needed). The mister and I are very very busy right now. We both are in an ASTRONOMY class. Love it. It's turning into our FHE every Monday. School is SO much better when your best friend is with you. We also are taking Stat 301 together, and that helps out a TON also. Curt is very good at math and has helped me quite a bit. Love you Curty. I have also been stressing about my schedule because I need a B or higher to get into my major -- BUT it's looking good for now. Let's all cross our fingers & pray every night, alright?
We still have been doing couples volleyball (love it so much) every other Friday night. We get to see all of our besties. It's been getting a little too cold to play soccer, sooo we've actually started swimming a few weeks ago. It was rough at first, but we're getting there. (Curt may be having a reunion with his H10 swimmers back in Urbana in Dec. We need to get him in shape if he is about to compete!) What else? Curt's still a baller every Wednesday night and I'm hittin and spikin and bumpin with my girls every Tuesday. It keeps me sane for sure.
Besides that, we are doing the same old, same old. I am working at the beautiful downtown YMCA facilty. Ya'll should come check it out. Curt is lovin PFCU. He finally has another male working with him! That is exciting. Caleb just returned from his mish in Brasil and was recently hired as a teller at the 26 branch. We like him a lot.
Oh ya, we've also been attending a gazillion weddings/ receptions. Apparently October/November is the time for vows to be shared. This weekend we will be heading over to Urbana, IL for one of Curt's friend's wedding reception (and then heading out to IOWA...FINALLY....WE CAN'T WAIT). This reception will be the SIXTH reception we've gone to in the past SEVEN weeks. So crazy, but so good!

More info about our weekend to come...

2 comments:

  1. I'm just glad you prioritize and play volleyball still. I love love love the energy you bring to Tuesday night, and what you AND Curt bring to couples. It definitely wouldn't be the same without you guys.

    Best wishes to you getting into your program, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...