Monday, June 4, 2012

Did you know??


  • I've been SUPER busy with my photography business. It has blown up recently and I am loving it. This past week, I had four sessions and all were so fun. It is so interesting to see how every couple and every family is so unique. It's fun to find ways to let their personalities shine in their photos. It's also been a lot of fun doing receptions with my baby (Curt-Dawg. He has been so awesome and willing to help out. And it's always good to have him with me. Here's some photos from my latest session <3:



  • Curt is finishing up his first Summer-mester this week. Crazy! I kinda wish that I could do summer courses all year long. It sounds a lot more efficient, compounded, and focused. He then starts another summer-mester up in a week. Non stop for him. 
  • This past weekend, Curt and I made the decision to FINALLY clean out our cars. It was quite an achievement right there. I had not cleaned out my car for two years, since we purchased it. I found about 35 bobby pins in there, which I was very excited about. 
  • Not sure if you heard, but Curt had a pretty bad ankle sprain two weeks ago. It was ugly, swollen and purple. Here's a quick picture:


Well, he is doing a lot better! He played volleyball last week and soccer today. It was our first big scar in a while, probably since before the wedding! We are very grateful that it was nothing major, but he has since decided to wear a brace, just in case. 

I can't really think of anything else. Sorry for not posting as much, but we always do that same things. I feel like I have nothing new to post about! Our schedule stays pretty consistent: school, work, volleyball, soccer, more volleyball, basketball, and business. I'll keep you posted on more changes though!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! 35 Bobby pins, love it! Sure missed volleyball tonight, hope it was fun! Here's hoping the next 3+ weeks go fast so I can return.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...