Monday, September 3, 2012

Big and Exciting Projects

Hey everyone! I know it's been awhile. I am terribly sorry about that. Me and my obsessive nature has been working hard on a few projects recently. First and foremost, these past couple weeks have been filled with several interviews for a marketing position. It was nerve wrecking and I felt completely under prepared, but don't we all? I even went out and finally bought a business suit for myself from Limited. I lurve it. My super hot alligator heels look awesome with it too!

Anyways, I was offered a job/internship at a marketing company called TreeFrog Marketing and Communications. The company is so incredible! I fell in love with the employees, the atmosphere, and the work ethics. I will be in charge of all social media campaigns for TreeFrog and all of our clients. How amazing is that. I am very pumped for that.

Secondly, I have been working extremely hard on building a new and improved website for Pearl Photo & Design. I finally finished this weekend and I wanted to give you a little sneak peak of it! You can check it out at:


So now I don't know what to do with myself! No interviews or new websites to build. I guess I can start working on my homework....Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Vanessa!!!! Congratulations!!!! So excited for you lil' sketch. :) That was you, right?? Haha it's been so long, I'm embarrassed I don't know that any more. Anyways, super proud of you and love you mucho.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...