Tuesday, March 29, 2011

things I really really like (maybe love) today.

#1. I love Curt's scruff. He's such a hunk. Sometimes I want to steal his razor so he always has his manly scruff. But then I remember that it leaves beard burn on my face, and I put the razor back. Still, I love it.

#2. Intense volleyball. I love when it makes me sweat and dive and hit and set. I love the intensity. It's a stress reliever.

#3. Spageddies. Curt and I went on a date tonight. This place is delicious and way way better than Olive Garden. No offense.

#Trilogies. We have watched the Oceans, Bournes, Lord of the Rings, started Austin Powers and Star Wars. We want to watch the Jurasic Parks. AHH so goood.

1 comment:

  1. I heard there was a good turnout on Tuesday-so sad I missed it. Spageddies, eh? We got a coupon in the mail for it-never heard of it and probably would've never tried it. But better than Olive Garden? Gotta try it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...