Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A wonderful wednesday.

I say wonderful because I am so happy!
Our summer is going so great.
We work all day
and then come home and play.
Today I made this deliciously scrumptious meal
(which is not usually the case).
Sauteed chickies, roasted peppers, garlic, mushies, and spinach 
toppedwhole wheat pasta,
mixed with Pesto Basil. 
Gosh,
it was so good and our apartment smells wonderful.
If you want to make it, Allrecipes can help you out.
I go to them for everything.

Right now we are rewatching the Bourne Series for the gazillionth time,
because they are so good!
I never gets old,
just action after action after great acting...except for Pamela Landy.

Then Curty Curt went to basketball,
and is currently there right now.

I went over to my parent's place,
which is just across town.
I love living so close and being apart of their lives!
Hubby and I hang out with my little brother almost every day.
We meet him at the pool and mess around until we are hungry or the sun goes down. 
Love it.

Anyways,
Logan been done graduated
Now, it's time to party...this weekend at his grad party.
I've been helpin my mom get the house organized 
and getting the baby pictures ready for display.
It was a lot of fun.
For some reason, 
now that I have grown up a bit (not much),
I love organizing things.
Especially other people's things. 
It's so soothing.


SOO that was our typical Wednesday for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...