Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bored as heck.

This week was the first week of spring semester. Yayyyy. That's means our schedules get changed up a bit and new opportunities arise. For Curt, he is switching branches at Purdue Federal and will be working at the Union Memorial branch. This is very exciting because (1) the location is SO close (2) the hours are great & (3) he will be working with members face to face. (But we will really miss the people at his branch right now. He has some great co-workers). So we are very excited. Also, Curt officially transfered into the school of technology and will be majoring in Organizational Leadership & Supervision (OLS). Another Yayyyy. The end is in sight for us finally!

For me, I am going to school and working Monday-Wednesday. So the first half of my week is busy, but the last two days are soo slow. Thursdays not tooo bad since we are playing on a league for volleyball now, but FRIDAYS are so boring. I have a class at 10:30 (not bad) and then I have a class at 3:30 (very bad). So I kinda just sit around for four hours and do nothing. I need to figure out how to be more productive. I should pick up my baby guitar or finish the paintings I started a year ago. I should figure something out. But the good this is that I don't have to work late Thursday and Friday nights. That means that I can actually work on making a meal for the mister when he walks in the door. To be honest, I really am not a good cook and I don't really like it. It tends to stress me out. But I need to get better, and hopefully this will help! Last night I made some pretty good spaghetti, stuffed mushrooms, and garlic bread. It was a pretty decent meal, but the best part is when the mister walks in the door and gives a big SNIFF. And then he looks so so happy. Dinner is awaitin! I think it's one of the best feelings after a long day of work, especially on a Friday.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...