Friday, January 13, 2012

A chocolate chip vs. a bigger gift



Five minutes for these adorable kids felt like a lifetime. I love this video and what it shows. Marriage is the most important gift Heavenly Father has for us. If we just wait until that sacred, beautiful day, we will be blessed beyond measure. It is definitely worth it, the bond that you share with your husband/wife and with God is amazing. It just keeps getting better. This video means so much to me because I understand how dang hard it is out there to say no and to stay sexually pure. I completely understand the pressures. I just want my younger siblings to understand the beautiful gifts waiting for them if they only wait to be sealed for all eternity. I love them so much and I know that Heavenly Father loves them more, which is why he has promised them so much.  You will be eternally grateful if you wait. I know that I am.

I love Curt with all of my heart. He is the perfect man for me. He makes me laugh, makes me stronger, makes me a better person. He loves me completely, and for that I am so grateful. I know that Heavenly Father has blessed our marriage with eternal happiness and love. I feel His comfort and encouragement as we go through our daily struggles. This is what He has intended for us. I am so grateful that Curt waited for me and followed the commandments given to us by our prophets. I am so grateful for his love of the gospel and for Heavenly Father. Because of that, he is the man he is today. The man I love.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Loved the video... those kids were awesome :) Yeay for the ones who waited and yeay for the older siblings who helped their little siblings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kids are so cute. I was laughing throughout the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...