Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Great & the Terrible

So I just finished this series (props to my mom for showing me these books). At first I was very hesitant to read them, but once I started I couldn't stop. This is an extremely compelling story that shows how real the battle is that we are fighting every single day. It gives you hope, joy, and understanding through an entertaining and spiritual story. Seriously, there are miracles, battles, deaths, evils, and triumphs. The characters are real, colored with their own personal flaws and unique traits. I love love this book.

As I have grown older, the types of books I like has changed. I used to absolutely love Harry Potter and Twilight, but now I want something more. I want to be uplifted by the books I read. I want my testimony of Christ to be strengthened. Those kinds of books are really worth reading. So if you run out of something to read these days, definitely give this one a shot. You can read the first chapters on Amazon.


**PS. The kindle edition is way cheaper! I have books 3-6 on my kindle, if anyone wants to borrow them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...