Thursday, February 10, 2011

February Festivities Filled (w) Fun.

This is Carli, my adorable sister.
February is quite the month. 
Tons of action going on here.
Firstly, and most importantly,
My day of birth was celebrated 
(and ground hogs day). 
(Love you Phil.)
This was a big one. 
I left my teen years behind me.
Weird. 
Sometimes I feel like I'm still stuck in 18.
But I'm not, I am now TWENTY.
Two. Zero.
This year was kinda of odd,
This is Me, Logan, and Carli when we first moved here.
Lafayette was hit with a freak snow storm.
I think it was a total of 8 inches.
Decent amount,
Enough to cancel school!
For TWO WHOLE DAYS.
Happy Birthday Me!

This is what we did during the snow storm:
Carli slept over!
That was lots of fun. I love her oh so much. 
We ventured out in the icy snow
to our nearest Family Pantry.
We then cuddled and watched Robin Hood.
Then we fell asleep,
Carli on our couch, Curt and I in our bed.
Carli didn't want to snuggle with us. :(
But we woke up to my BIRTHDAY.
I am reliving it all right now, and I love it.
About to go sledding.
















Our cars are stuck.
Can't go anywhere.
What's the first thing we do?
SLEDDING.
with our dear friends. 
The problem was we had no sleds,
neither did any department store in the entire Lafayette county. 
Doesn't make sense. 
They could've made lots of money from us.
Eventually this woman,
Debbie,
from good ol' General Dollar gives us beach tubes
FO FREE.
THANK YOU DEBBIE.
unfortunately beach tubes don't last too long on frozen snow.
We still appreciated the gesture.
So sledding was kind of a fail.
But the day is not over yet. 
We then have a Lord of the Rings Marathon!
Super great. 
we still need to watch the third one actually. 
AND THEN,
Curt and I went to the OB.
we both are big big fans.
After our tummies were very full,
we opened gifts! yesss
Curt surprised me with artsy things,
an eisel and canvas,
and cooking pans!
and this cute bird door hanger. 
I absolutely love it.
Curt, you are the best. 

So that was my birthday.
But just wait...
We actually celebrated it TWO more times. 
One with Curt's fam and yesterday we celebrated it with mine!
It just never ends.
I LOVE have family so close. 

Then we had Winter Fest 2011. Whoop Whoop.
PEFCU knows how to party.
We ate some good food and danced the night away.
We looked cute too. 

And we can't forget Volleyball Night. No siree.
We heart Volleyball.
Especially when our lovely new bff's come.
They make everything more fun.



I just hope February never ends.

Just Kidding.
March you are going to be super fun too.
Jacksonville, we can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Happy February! :) And to think, it's only barely halfway through. (P.S. You may want to specify that OB means Outback...I knew what you were talking about...but some...some may not... :) ) <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...