Monday, April 25, 2011

Oh the Joys of Easter.

This pretty much sums up my lil bro. He's pretty cool.

Curt Dawg, maning the egg dying station.




I couldn't wait to eat the delicious eggs.

My sisters ballin egg.

My egg. I like to call it "Flower Egg"



AHH this Easter was so so SO much fun.
I love holidays.
Another reason to celebrate the blessings we have,
and remember our Lord, Jesus Christ.
What a miraculous day.

We also are SO blessed to live close to family.
Saturday,
Curt and I kicked it with my family.
I was looking forward to this day for FOREVER.
I love dying eggs so much.
And we made some pretty intense eggs,
as you can see.
That definitely was a lot of fun.

And on Sunday,
Curt and I had our very own egg hunt.
He hid my eggs in the bedroom and bathroom.
I hid his eggs in the living room and kitchen.
The problem was,
we didn't come to a consensus on how hard to hide the eggys.
I hid Curt's super hard.
It took him a while to find his eggs.
I laughed,
and thoroughly enjoyed this.
He did not hide mine so hard,
with the thought that we were already running late for church.
Fair enough.
Next year we will just have to wake up earlier than 11 o'clock.

Then we looked for our baskets,
which we filled with lovely goodies.
The day before,
Curt and I went to Payless, both with ten dollars.
Curt had ten minutes on the right half of payless to find goodies for my basket,
and I had ten minutes on the left side to find Curt some delicious goodies.
Then we switched.
All was done under secrecy.
I love this crafty idea.
Sometimes it is quite difficult to surprise your spouse on such occasions,
but this way we were able to!
Curt filled my basket with Princess and the Frog fruit snacks (yum) (I love that movie),
Yogurt,
Raisin Bran Crunch cereal,
Peanut M&Ms (yesss),
TAPIOCA pudding (im a huge fan),
Mac and cheese,
and snickers eggs.
He got a lot with his ten dollars.
I was impressed.
I bought Curt sour cream and onion chips,
original chips,
sour cream,
hot salsa,
fruit roll ups,
and a bag of twixes.
I think it too was pretty successful.

But all in all,
Easter weekend was wonderful.
 We spent dinner over at Curt's parents,
and celebrated Jenny and Lisa's birthdays.
Good times, good people.
Like I said,
I love the holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...