Friday, July 8, 2011

Cubicles.

It's funny working in cubicles.
Sometimes I find myself thinking I am talking to the person in the next cubicle and then find out they aren't even there. That's a little embarrassing, especially when someone has to tell you that you are talking to no one.
And another funny thing, you hear everything going on around you. The man who is the next cubical over is named Kevin. He has two children and him and his wife are going on vacation soon. He is very friendly, on the phone at least and always hums to himself. But I have never actually seen him face. I have no idea what he looks like, but I feel like I know him personally. Weird.

1 comment:

  1. You must be in the same cube I was! I remember Kevin. I felt like we were buds even though I'd never seen him (Though, I did finally meet him towards the end of the summer...)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...