Saturday, July 16, 2011

Too much to handle.

Sometimse I feel weird saying this, maybe it's because of the name or the broad fan base, but I love Harry Potter. I love the action, I love the characters (mostly Ron), I love the community surrounded by this world. Kudos to J.K Rolling and her ability to create something this big for some many people! Curt, Carli, and I endured the noisy people, boring trivia games that continue to repeat, and the decent movie trailors (The Rise of the Dark Knight looks very good).  And then it started! Ahhhh. My tiredness vanished, and so did my nails. I know whats going to happen, but I get so nervous still! Anyways, the movie was wonderful. They included great shots, colors, lines, action, and humor. I was very pleased with the outcome and now I want to re-read all of the books (which will always be better than the movies).


And then on Friday, we had our camping trip with JC and Trinity. We were so excited for this also. We built the tent, watched Toy Story 3, ate ice cream. told ghost stories, and squeezed in tight inside our two person tent.  It was a lot of fun and we absolutely love hanging out with our little nieces and nephews. We miss them already.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...