Sunday, July 17, 2011

Love is in the air this summer.

Weddings are great. People seem to be glowing and I love it. Curt and I drove 4.5 hours to Lansing, MI for one of my besties' wedding reception. We had to leave after Curt was done working, so we got on the road around 1 o'clock.  It was definitely a long day for him and he pretty much passed out in the car when we got on the highway. We made it for the last five minutes of their receiving line and just in time for dinner! These are a few pictures we took: 
Kathryn Richardson and I




My ladies: Emily Blotter, Lindsay Blotter, and Me.

In the background: a famous Detroit Redwings player. 
It worked out that I decided to wear purple there! Seriously, I didn't even realize that that was her bridal colors. It was a lot of fun and she had a dance party waiting for us.

I started working working on this painting for her and her hubby about two months ago. Not the best, but I tried. I usually never finish my paintings, so I was pretty proud that I did this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...