Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Apples&Blessings

For one of my classes,
I had to make a chiasmus. 
I found this more difficult than I thought it would be. 
A chiasmus uses two sentences with an ABBA pattern. 
It's found in the scrips all the time. 
One of the most known chiasmi (?) throughout the scriptures is:
"He that findeth his life shall lose it,
And he that looseth his life for my sake shall find it. "
Simple enough, 
I can do that too.


YA RIGHT.
 I seriously couldn't think of anything except:
Instead of thinking of what Purdue can do for you,
Think of what can I do for Purdue.
Pretty lame,
and I ripped if off of a Presidential slogan.


THEN it started coming to me, 
it was rough at first,
but once I got the hang of it, it wouldn't stop.
Here's my best 2.

I can't tell whether she is the apple of my eye,
of if I am eyeing her apples

&

Ask yourself, is this a blessing in disguise,
or perhaps something disguised as a blessing


I am very proud. 

1 comment:

  1. Uhm...I pretty much love the apple one. LOL..you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...