Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Updates from Us.

First of all,
I started working at the beautiful downtown YMCA facility on Monday. 
I love it.
There are brand new machines, weights, treadmills, everything. 
There are mirrors everywhere,
lots of lighting, 
and the locker rooms have wooden lockers. 
Classy.
My basic job is to make people happy,
answer phones, 
receive payments, answer questions, 
and smile. 


So that is very exciting.
I'll be working there about 25 hours a week. 
Also,
I have been addicted to a new series. 
These books,
by Chris Stewart are sooo good.
I don't even want to try to describe it,
because I won't be able to good enough.
I highly recommend it. 
I just finished the fourth one out of seven.


And for Curt,
he is doing great in school and loving his classes. 
Work is going very well,
but most importantly,
Gears of War 3 came out yesterday.
Oh,
he was very excited about that. 
He played it for several hours last night,
and is actually playing it right now. 
It's supposed to be like the best XBOX game ever made so far.
He thoroughly enjoys it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...