Wednesday, September 7, 2011

DIY Frenzy


I go through these phases where I need to make something.
The idea that has buzzing around my head takes control and I cannot think of anything else besides that idea.
This happened a few weeks ago.
I wanted to make chalkboards and I wanted to make fabric cork boards,
so I did.

For the chalkboard,
I rounded up some interesting frames from a few thrift stores,
used chalkboard spray paint (found at Walmart),
and spray painted a few frames white.
Then Ta-Da! It's done. Curt and I use it as a message board now.







For the Cork Boards,
All I needed were already made cork boards (we had two),
Fabric,
Spray Adhesive,
& Spray Paint for the frames.















Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...