Friday, February 17, 2012

I am going insane.

I did it. I made the first big step towards going insane. Last night Curt and I made an exchange with this guy we found on Craigslist for INSANITY. The whole thing felt a little sketchy, like a drug deal or something...but worse. We didn't know who this guy was, what he looked like, or anything. All we knew is that he had what we wanted it...for a fairly affordable price. We waited at a nearby gas station when this big tundra pulled up next to our car. He rolled down the window, gave us the package and we gave him the money and that was it. I still feel a little weird about it...but whatever! I have it now and am super excited to start the program.
It is a lot more extensive than I thought it would be. It is not just a work out program, it is a life changing program. It gives your recipes that you should eat, calenders you should follow, and calculations you should apply. It sounds intense. It suggests that you have five meals a day, which range from 300-500 calories a meal. The meals include a lot of chicken, fish, whole wheat, cottage cheese, and protein powder. It will be hard, it will be new, and it will be exciting. I will definitely let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Yeay! We started this program 5 weeks ago. We didn't do the diet portion since I'm still nursing Gavin, but the workouts are awesome. I love it! We're actually starting the 60 day challenge over because I'm not quite strong enough for MAX yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. You can be my support system! I need one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...