Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thrifty Thursday for Recipes

This project has been on my to-do list forever!
It is very easy and motivating.
All you need is:
-An empty binder
-A packet of clear binder pockets
-a collection of recipes found in magazines or newspapers
You might already have all of those things laying around your house!
For this project,
I tore out all of the recipes from several of my magazines
that made my mouth salivate,
and slip them into the binder pockets.
With all of them collected,
I began organizing them by
Helpful Hits,
Appetizers,
Salads,
Main Dishes,
and then Desserts 
I included the helpful hints,
because I always find articles that motivate me to have a 
cleaner kitchen,
incorporate healthier food,
and prep beforehand. 
Now I am feeling VERY ambitious and wanting to make some delicious meals for the mister.








Tonight I will be making the dish on the right! 
It's an Eggplant Parmesan Rollatini,
which looks incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...