Saturday, February 18, 2012

I need to document our lives more..

I feel like we need to take videos more. Pictures can only do so much. Videos capture personality. I just watched a friend's video of her getting an ultrasound and it was so neat. They dedicated it to their future child and it is so much more than just a picture. You can see their excitement and love. It makes me want to document our lives better. Do you have any suggestions on the best way to do this? Should we get a video camera or do it off our ipods?

Ps. I start Insanity on Monday. I am kinda nervous. But this weekend I have been tracking my calories on livestrong.com and it's helped me get a feel for what I am eating and what my body needs. I definitely need to cut back a lot! As of now, I have 298 calories left to spend for the day. That's about two bites of ice cream...sad day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...