Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm all alone, there's no one here beside me...

This is a first for me--Us-- I mean.
Curt has left me. Temporarily of course, for the night.
This might sound pathetic, but I really really hate being home alone.
Something about it drives me insane. and most of all I dread going to sleep ALONE.
I haven't had that problem for a long time, one of the pleasures of marriage--slumber party for life!
Anyways, tonight Curt is off in the dark, scary woods in the freezing cold.
He is camping with young adolescent boys (also known as boy scouts) who want to prepare themselves for out doorsy predicaments.
I think the best preparation you can tell these kiddos are to avoid the cold. Hibernate. Never leave your comfy bed. If they follow this advice then all will be well. Why would you send your vulnerable child, who has little fat on him, thin skin, and probably sucks his thumb, with nothing but a tent and extra long underwear outside, with snow on the ground?? And sleep on it! They are walking in a death trap. All I hope now is that Curt's manly body hair will keep him warm. That's what is there for right? Honey, please be alive tomorrow. ILY.

2 comments:

  1. ugh. i hate when james leave me. he goes up to the new pefcu branch- excuse me- purdue federal- up in La Porte to work and stays the night about once a month. it's so sad! lilly and i mope around all night and hope he got everything done and wait til he calls! I hate sleeping by myself, too. so i let lilly up with me while he's gone..sshh :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...