Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It takes a little dedication and a lot of patience.

Which I don't have at all. Me and patience aren't friends really. We should be though, I think it would help me in the long run. Anyways, the reason for our mysterious and long going disappearance from the world of blogging is one annoying reason. We have the worst internet in the whole entire world. This reason alone is keeping me from the necessary realm of the internet. And because it takes about 12 years for a page to load, especially that dang gmail, I tend to get very very upset. I yell and scream and throw things across the room. That was all a lie-but I do get upset and complain a lot.
So there you have it, I am not purposefully avoiding all you out there who may perhaps possibly wonder what the Isenbargers, namely Vanessa and Curt, are doing these days (which really isn't too much, besides attending our new classes and working diligently for this internet connection that works so horribly).

Updates we soon be readily available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...