Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Relapse.

Curt was graciously given a pair of beautiful pumas for Christmas. (thanks mom :) )



These pumas have caused a major relapse for Curt. He cannot think of anything else besides soccer. His mind is gradually becoming more and more consumed by this game. It is starting to take over his life!

This was our conversation this morning:
"Curt, do you want your warm, masculine robe?"-me
"why that is a wonderful idea."-Curt
"Here you go honey."-Me
"Thank you so much....I want soccer"-Curt

This is pretty much the basis for all our conversations. Ever single subject is referred back to soccer...the weather (he wishes it was spring so he can play soccer), school (he wants school to be over so he can play soccer), milk (it's white like his soccer shoes), sleep (he dreams about soccer).


I have called the doctor several times. He doesn't know what to do. I'm worried for his well being. Soon he won't be able to function. He will enter into a soccer coma!


I have a secret though. I think about it just as much. Spring please come.

4 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You are ridiculously hilarious, Vanessa. Both posts are amazing! I thank you for the laugh, but I don't think my professor does. Whoops. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post may have included some elements of 'exaggeration' and/or 'sarcasm'.

    But, overall it's so very true: I want to play soccer NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some beautiful boots, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...