Sunday, September 19, 2010

An Inspiring Novel Indeed...

I barley just put down the book, dying to start An Echo in the Darkness, a continuation of A Voice in the Wind. It is one thing when the novel is intriguing and slightly convicting, it is an entirely different story when the novel inspires one to become a better individual. That is exactly what this novel does. I cannot explain to you how powerfully moving this piece is. I want to read it over and over again, diving deeper into the doctrine it proclaims. This is a fictional story, one fabricated through historical facts and information, combined with intricate and beloved characters.

You will fall in love with the main character, Hadassah. You will feel her pains, experience her joys, and grow with her throughout the book. Francine Rivers inspires an array of emotions, every one unique and very real.

I recommend this book to anyone and everyone. It ties numerous stories together, all showing the mercies of the Lord. It is beautifully written, with passion and understanding of the human capacities. For the past week, I have not been able to put this book down. I love it! I'll let you know how the second book is, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...