Friday, September 17, 2010

Shoo Fly, Don't Bother me.

There has been this fat, ugly fly buzzing around our apartment for the past week. I hate it. I hate flies. they are gross and ugly. They always get in the food and fly around your head. I have been trying to kill this booger for a while now, but today, something snapped and I wanted him dead. I walked around with my massive math textbook, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. But he was too quick! I couldn't catch him. He was teasing me and laughing at me, I knew it. Eventually my dear husband suggested using something smaller and faster to kill our annoying friend. He is so smart. I pulled out my trusty flippy-floppy and hunted that fly. I snuck up on him, and pounced! I knocked him dead and now I can live in peace again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...