Thursday, September 2, 2010

Much Aniticipated Moment.

So, for the past six weeks I have been painfully tormented by the fact that I could not participate in one of my most favoritest, most beloved recreational activities. I would get in a super grumpy mood when Curt would head out every Wednesday night, leaving me and my flimsy ankles behind. I would get even more grumpy when he would come home sweaty and exhausted, telling me how fun it was and all the great plays that occured. But last night I took a risk and headed out with Curt, anxious to slip into my cleats and run with a ball. Any ball, I didn't care. I just wanted to play. And I did.
Seriously, Wednesday night pick-up games are the highlight of our week. What more can you ask for that a bunch of people playing the sport they love, soccer. It's beautiful. It's not everyday you find people who don't know each other, uniting together with one purpose, to win. I love it. Curt loves it. I never want to lose it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...