Friday, September 3, 2010

Things That Keep Us Going.

1. Birthdays. I have a deep love for birthdays. It doesn't even have to be mine. I just love them. You get to be childish and bask in pure reckless selfishness for an entire day, the day you were born. What a grand thing to recognize. And Curt's happens to be this weekend, September 5, 1985. Yes, he will be a QUARTER OF A CENTURY old. Holy Cow. This is definitely something to celebrate.
2. Weekends. It feels so good to finally make it to Friday, know that the next day there is no school. And guess what. There isn't any school on the day after that! It's incredible! It's even better when it's a HOLIDAY weekend. THREE days in a row without school. Beautiful.
3. Concerts. This may have to be on the top of my list. But right now this will do. The nearest concert, November 4, is the one and only SUFJAN (suf-ee-on) STEVENS. I cannot tell you how excited I am for this. Especially with his new release: All Delighted People. I can't get enough of it. He is amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...