Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Clifford the Big Red Dawg.

Curt and I were asked to help out at an elementary book fair. It was seriously crazy. Kids were every where and every single one of them wanted their face panted and Clifford the Big Red dog ears. Curt was in charge of those doggy ears, thank goodness. That was definitely the hot spot of the night.
When the face painting booth started slowin down I had time to be a little creeper. I don't think the parents liked it too much, but the kids were so cute. I couldn't help myself. I can't wait (maybe I can a little) until we have our own kids and can take millions of pictures of.

This is David. He is adorable.




2 comments:

  1. Love the pics, but I think people would be afraid of curt . . . with the CHESTER beard!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...