Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mystery Solved.

I work at the YMCA. It is definitely fun. Always something to laugh at. Anyways, getting off topic. I was leaving work one fine evening. It was dark and late, around ten o'clock. I am headin out for the night, and the lot is almost completely empty. I go to where I usually park my car. Except, my car wasn't there. I was super confused. I didn't park anywhere else did I? No. I look around and see my silver Honda Accord across the entire parking lot. I walk over to my car.

Did it roll across three rows?
No, couldn't be. My parking brake was pulled tight. Someone must have pushed my car. Some little punk kids. That was my obvious conclusion.

ONE WEEK LATER.

Mary Lou (one of my co-workers) thought she was funny. She told everyone someone hit her car. My Dad (also my boss), runs out to see what happens. A couple moments later...they asked me to come see what happened.

My stomach sank.

I come out to find my car inches away from Mary Lou's car. INCHES. And she was parked on the OTHER side of the lot. So maybe somebody didn't push my car across the lot this time. Maybe my car actually did roll down the entire parking lot with the brake on. Weird.


But nonetheless, the mystery is solved.

Words of Wisdom:
If you drive a stick, and are on a slight hill, perhaps maybe park at the bottom of the hill. Or, the big news to me, park in first gear.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahah oh how i miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you labeled this irony. Now add Ashley and my blog to your family bogs. You're hurting our feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried following you, but I couldn't figure out how! do i need to plug in the password everytime? And i don't even know ashleys password. Make it all difficult on me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...