Monday, October 4, 2010

Echo in the Darkness.

I am not quite sure how Francine Rivers does it. She continues the beautiful and rich story of Hadassah with new experiences and challenges she and others go through. I absolutely love these novels. They are incredibly uplifting and inspirational. It's kind of weird, but I find myself going throughout the day saying "What would Hadassah do in the situation"! Yes. Weird. But that is how powerful Rivers creates her characters. You begin to see as they do, you begin to feel as though Hadassah is a real individual, you begin to feel as though you yourself is Hadassah. Incredible. 
But I promise you once you start reading these books, you will not be able to put them down. Curt started getting jealous of these books, I was reading them so much! I am a little hesitant to read the next book because Hadassah isn't the main character of the story. But I am still intrigued and can't wait to begin the third and final book.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean!! I am reading this book now and even through Conference I was thinking about Hadasseh and how she would have loved it!! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...